Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mama said there would be better days

Well today is just one of those fucking days where I've given up on society. I broke my hand punching shit, made two different plans so I couldn't get bailed on once again only to be bailed on by both "friends" I really have no one in my life no one I can confide in no one I can just lay my head on for two seconds so I know it's going to be alright. I'm alone and I want to die more than I ever had in the past two years. I want to plan it out this time I really want to make this end. I constantly day dream of ways that could cause my death but never ways to ensure my death. People keep jumping off the bridge by my house and honestly it's calling my name out. I will do it

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, you've had one hell of a rough day :(
    I know it doesn't mean much from a stranger on the internet, but it makes me so sad to read you struggling so much and hurting so badly. I've read through your old posts at least two or three times, and although we don't know each other well, I feel I've come to know you to some extent, and I don't want you to disappear. There will be better days, one day, please don't lose hope. I know how tempting it is with all those horrible thoughts running through your head, but please try to find something, anything, to hold on to.
    You'll be in my thoughts. Sending love and hugs your way <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete